New Dress for Females and a notice..

Hi guys! Today I have a new dress for you!
I hope that you like it!:

But first I want to tell you something..something scary!
The site ´´Downs Sims 3`` is stealing! They steal everything from every creator! My stuff to!
This is not okay! They are changing the filenames and upload it on other sites. And they give no credit. This is disrespectful to the creators.
I already mailed them and said that they have to detele my files! But they dont answer! 
So come on creators, if you find your stuff there too mail to them! Maybe they stopp... and if we cant do it alone, then we will make it together!

So back to the dress...
What do you think about my new model btw?:)


YA/A
3 recolorable areas
** Custom Mesh by Pradasims **



Enjoy!:)

PS Clothing Number : N_03


or 



10 Kommentare :

  1. News, indeed, not the best. But it should not upset you, you are once again proved that you are popular, Justin))

    I like this dress. Corset on the waist looks very nice.
    And by the way, your new model is a cutie))

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks Kima Melon :)
    I will not let me upset from that:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Jesus!
    That's a hot dress *-*

    BTW,where's the first hair from??Looks so beauty on your model n.n

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. ^thanks :)
    The hair is by Raonjena :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi, I love the dress alot.

    There is a problem that I havent seen pointed out anywhere though. I made sure to confirm this issue with my friend in her game as well and the problem is there too.

    There is a seam running up the legs on these meshes. After researching this issue I found it has to do with milkshape and leaving the smooth all checked on.

    You are the only one who can fix the mesh since you would need the original mesh before exporting. Here is a link on mod describing how to do all that- http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=421209

    And here is my thread with better pics of the problem http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=469391

    Id love to do recolors of your work, but I will not be able to use the meshes with seams. :( I hope you will try to fix these so I and my friends can use your wonderful looking shapes. Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. ^Omg I was always searching for this!
    Thank you Anon! I hope that I can fix it :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What's the hair in the first pic?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. http://www.raonsims.com/item/detail2.php?num=79&cat1=1&page=1&key=

      Löschen
  8. The donator download button isn't working, had to download regularly ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. naturally like your web-site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your
    posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very
    bothersome to tell the reality then again I'll surely come again again.
    Also visit my web-site ... diet plan to lose weight

    AntwortenLöschen

No spam. No insults.
Thanks!

 

Followers

Donations